Which Taillights Do You Recommend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried amber LED bulbs in my parking lights-turn signals which made the turn signals flash real fast. tried a couple of new flashers that were supposed to take care of the problem, but neither of them worked at all. What are you all using for flashers?

JT8806

Reaction score
From what I understand the ep36 flasher is for 88-94 and the ep29 is for 95-98. However I put the ep36 in my 94 and still had hyper flash. I ended up hacking my stock flasher to get rid of the hyperflash. It flashes a little faster than stock but not bad. I still don’t know why I had hyperflash with the ep36

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another +1 for the Anzo lights, I have the non LED lights but I just bought two new 3 wire connectors for the upper bulb sockets so I have upper and lower brake/turn signals! They're super bright so you can even throw LED bulbs in if you like.

IMO I find that not just Anzo but any aftermarket LED version are less reliable if the board starts to burn out you're kinda hooped unless you pull the lights apart and fix them yourself.