Which Taillights Do You Recommend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I'm wanting bright, safe, RED taillights. Stock look preferred, but will settle for the LED boards as long as they're actually bright. So many of them are dim and barely change from running lights to brake lights.

I am going to have the big 3 kit as well, to eliminate any ground issues, btw.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Stock lights with led bulbs. And with good bulbs Theybright and last

What's your favorite bulbs?
My lenses are shot, so I figure I'll find "stock" replacement taillights and have my stock boards to see how much gunk I can pick out of them like you do. I'm a fan of having spares.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just FYI those Anzos I linked eliminate the circuit boards entirely, which IMO is a good thing. They still use the factory size bulbs but with hard wired twist out sockets instead of the PCB.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forgot about this. Ha sorry but the bulb are ANTLINE $20 on amazon. Same bulbs are in my 88 for 3 yrs now and have had no issues with stock circuit boards
You must be registered for see images attach

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of the anzo lights but they looked funny on my truck. I mixed up some custom red black clear to try to make them look more stock. I actually went a little to dark . I can polish them to make them lighter.

You must be registered for see images attach