Which is a better kit - DJM or Beltech - 3500 Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

webxfx

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I don't have a truck yet, just getting ready to buy one and once I fly south to get one I want to pick up the kit localy so I don't have to pay for shipping.

So I just want to pre- ask you opinion of either kit, look at the 6/8 (or what ever they call there biggest drop) also do I need to use there shocks? or is there a better name to look in to? Also one day I plan on doing semi wheels (22's) are both front spindles in either kit the same for celerance?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the DJM 1 ton flip kit, I have installed them and they are nice, and the spindle's I am not sure I haven't used eitther but I am sure you would be happy with the DJM's!

webxfx

Reaction score
on the 1500s, the Belltech spindle pushes the wheel out a half inch. not sure about the 3500s.

DJM does not.

Good to know - its the same part number for 15/25/3500 - but am liking the rear c-notch from Belltech - maybe I'll get pick and choose from the two

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
For a 6 inch drop up front use djm spindles as they do not push the front wheels out like belltechs, but i like the belltech notch cuz it wraps the frame, also many ppl have said belltech street performance shocks are great quality. Just installed some on my 5/8 drop but havent been able to drive my 92 yet cuz we have 8" of snow still