Wheres this coming from?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright so i was checking my spark plugs bc i believe i have a mis somewhere (truck hesitates to take off does a little "puff puff puff then goes when i take off from a stop)

needless to say the plugs i dont think have been changed since the truck was owned 1st.

You must be registered for see images attach

anyways to the main point, as i was looking i noticed on the driver side on the manifold there was some type of liquid, looks like oil, not sure where it came from!!!!!

any ideas????

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oil is seeping up the bolt onto the intake. I know it sounds funny but it's possible. either that or you have a bad valvecover gasket

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing after my motor rebuild after about 500-1000 mile.
I re tightened my intake bolts and that solved it.

I would try that first and see what happens

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing after my motor rebuild after about 500-1000 mile.
I re tightened my intake bolts and that solved it.

I would try that first and see what happens

alright thanks! ill get out tomorrow and give the bolts a turn if they need it!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You should honestly use a non-hardening thread sealer on the manifold bolts so that that doesn't happen.