Wheres this coming from?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when you remove those bolts and put them back in, y'all are not concerned about developing an intake gasket leak?

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Oil is seeping up the bolt onto the intake. I know it sounds funny but it's possible. either that or you have a bad valvecover gasket

Right.... Oil can somehow break the laws of physics and defy gravity. Happened to one of my older Zs.

And btw but some darn plugs in that thing boy LOL... NGKs or Autolites.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right.... Oil can somehow break the laws of physics and defy gravity. Happened to one of my older Zs.

And btw but some darn plugs in that thing boy LOL... NGKs or Autolites.

YUNO fan of acdelcos? if these are originals theyve lasted a damn long time 157k

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It not breaking the laws of physics ha, the oil is under pressure. It will go up and out anywhere it wants ha.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
when you remove those bolts and put them back in, y'all are not concerned about developing an intake gasket leak?

No. Do one at a time. None of them should be in contact with the gasket. Torque it back down correctly and you'll be fine.