Where to find NV3500 factory service manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UhOh

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to find this manual? It has to be out there still, but googling it doesn't come up with a whole lot. Thanks!

21Actual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the FSM's for the GMT400 trucks. All 4 books. Ill have a look and see if it covers that trans.

Are you just looking for the overhaul procedure?

UhOh

Reaction score
That's perfect, thanks! I'm completely replacing the drivetrain in my 96 RCSB, and have this crazy idea that I can rebuild the NV3500. I've watched the videos out there and found a really good one on assembly and a bad one on taking it apart, along with a few write-ups out there. Just picked up a HF shop press for $100 with coupon, a slide puller, bearing splitter and snap ring pliers. I just bought the truck, and it was grinding going into almost every gear and whining quite loudly. I'm just hoping to find that not every gear is chewed up!

TBMG270

Reaction score
I put everything Shopkey has on that trans into a PDF file. Its too big to host on here so heres the download link to the site its hosted on. Hopefully this helps ya out.

http://www.filedropper.com/nv3500
It's a long shot with a 5 year old thread, but any chance you still have that? The link you posted isn't working for me. I'm just starting the rebuild on mine and I'm finding alot of conflicting/not accurate info. I've never rebuilt a manual before and have more than a few questions. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!