Where to find Bosch headlight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello people!
I've made quad sealed beam with piaa on my Tahoe 99. First of all cos i like how it looks, more unique you know. Second - it realy makes road bright, especially if you use Bosch euroheadlight, sylvania hardly smoking stands aside. So everything was good until last weekend. Do want to bother you with details, but one of 4 headlights broke down. The glass get crack. So i thought wtf, i'll buy a new one. But here is the most interesting part, Bosch stopped to make those headlights in 2008. And now idk where to find them. So maybe anyone knows here, where to find it, or wants to get rid of it?
So here it is:
Bosch eurolight, catalog number 0 301 305 100, gm number 16506324
photoes:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same headlights are used in the 98 'Holden' Suburbans here in Australia. IF you can find them here....they go for about $500ea.
I bought a set of 'Euro' style headlights from LMC Truck after cracking one of my Bosch units. VERY happy with the Euro style fittings.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah man. But the key words are that you live in Australia. And if i'm right you have optics same as for japan numbered 0301305600. It's for leftside drivin. I can get it for less then 100 us bucks here. I saw that LMC's, for me it's the back up plan. As they have clean glass, could be made very good light through retrofit with bixenon.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
88gmc had or bought those type but the comapny he bought them from only had a select few left. So that leaves lmc basically unless you guys may have some in junkyards?

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wrote to that company, they sad that they works only with Hella. I checked my local yard, nothing. My mate will go to Finland, i asked to check it there.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truckmodcentral.com has a member right now that's unloading a 88 truck with that set up.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A while back I saw them on ebay might want to look there but like I said it was a while back