Where should i go from here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
ok, so my truck is in the sig, heres some better pics.

You must be registered for see images

By hezsus at 2011-03-01

By hezsus at 2011-03-01

By hezsus at 2011-01-11

By hezsus at 2011-01-03

First off, i'm giving myself 1000$ budget over the next little while, I have coming some new exhaust (again) that isnt part of the budget.

I plan to do a bit of body work myself to clean up some rust.

now, opinions..?
i like tow mirrors, cowl hood, nbs rear bumper, demould. open to all ideas.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cowl hoods in my opinion look sharp on these trucks,if you do look into doin one get a sheetmetal one not fiberglass, on my hood i did the cowl induction emblems from a 69 camaro on each side of the cowl

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
No grille guard on now, and black grill. also no running boards now (fixin up the rockers)

I was thinkin about buildng my own cowl hood, since these hoods can be found pretty cheap. does anyone have a functional setup under the cowl hood?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cowl hood for sure they are pure sex on OBS's. Other than that I'd get TYC headlights and parking lights with HID's then call it good until you can affor to lift it if that is a future plan.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Hummmer wheels say "HUMMER" on them - I couldn't run those without knowing everyone is going to tell me that every time they look at my truck.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
demold debagg 4inch cowl, different rims if possible

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Rims will come with tires. i dont think i'm gonna do a 4" cowl, thats pretty bug, i like the look of the 2". Sully, do you know how much that guy is asking for the lift? i had opted out for now, but if its cheap enough i'd probably grab it up.