What tires are you running on your 2wd's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f3joel

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is my 1990 Silverado c1500
Right now it has stock 15 x 7 rims with 235/75/15's
I am going to be needing tires pretty soon

I have read that some use 31x10.50x15's on their stock rims without any issues

What are you guys running?
I live in TN and don't see snow very often
Would like good dry and wet grip

Thanks, Joel

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
It's been a while. I'm pretty sure I have these -> http://www.uniroyaltires.com/tire-selector/name/tiger-paw-touring-tires

They're a pretty good value. Not too cheap, but not crazy expensive. I think I have about 30-35k on mine right now. Might get another 5-10k, not really sure. I never see snow though, so I couldn't tell you how they do in that. I'll get you the exact size when I get back to my truck.

Here's some pics.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I have Cooper HT's on my Tahoe, 275/55-20's. I got them new in August, love them. They don't appear to have worn at all and they handle great.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how do you like the yokohamas jason?

I do, but it's really hard to give any sort of real review on them. They've been on the truck since 2003 and maybe have 2,000 miles on them, if that. :lol:

Though, I did have a friend who ran the same AVS Sports that I have on his truck for a couple years of daily driving and they seemed to wear well.

f3joel

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies

I have been looking at the Toyo open country h/t and the yokohama geolander h/t
any opinions on them?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I do, but it's really hard to give any sort of real review on them. They've been on the truck since 2003 and maybe have 2,000 miles on them, if that. :lol:

Though, I did have a friend who ran the same AVS Sports that I have on his truck for a couple years of daily driving and they seemed to wear well.

So far I really like the ones on mine cant remember what style they are but they grip good and ride good so far they seem to wear nicely but I also havent put many miles on em