What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Cleaning out my '97 & I found this under the seat. Is this a GMT400 part, or just something that the previous owner left behind?

You must be registered for see images attach

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha. Until I got to the last picture with something for scale I thought it was 2-3 feet long! I'm no help for ya, never seen one. Must be quite durable then, I've never broken one.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Insulator bar for your flux capacitor. Be sure to replace it in its original position, as it being upside down will cause continuous time travel at all times you are below 88 mph.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I thought this thing was huge until I saw the last pic :lol:

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's the time space synchronizing lever for the turbo encabulator. Needs to be 23.7 degrees past center or things get interesting :waytogo:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
It goes in a dome light housing. Yes it is a -400 part. I think it is to keep you from tightening housing to roof too far and cracking it.

Sent from my marvel of Jobs' technology that is lucky I haven't backed over it with the flatbed using Tapatalk 2...

Impressive.....:)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It goes in a dome light housing. Yes it is a -400 part. I think it is to keep you from tightening housing to roof too far and cracking it.

Sent from my marvel of Jobs' technology that is lucky I haven't backed over it with the flatbed using Tapatalk 2...

Wow lol