what gearing and does it have a locker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Off the top of my head a 15mm to get the CV axle flanges off the front diff, 10 or 11mm for the front u-joint strap bolts. I think the main diff mount bolts are 21 or 22mm, socket and wrench, cant remember what size the 'brackets' bolts are. Take the saws-all and cut the lower mount bracket off and will make dropping the diff that much more easier.

thank you just got back from lowes with those tools. i miss my tools haha

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nothing wrong with that how much you into it?

75$ Dewalt saws all which ive been wanting to get one anywise, 20$ 1/2 drive socket set, a dollar to get into the salvage yard! i have some tools in the truck so i didnt have to buy too may tools. today i pulled the perportioner for the breaks since i have the 10 bolt in my truck now. i looked at how much bigger the breaks were on the 14 bolt so figured mind as well. that was only 30 and i took the master cylinder and some electrical box with it, pulled that a pair of needle nose pliers and vise grips haha I love pick n pulls!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
75$ Dewalt saws all which ive been wanting to get one anywise, 20$ 1/2 drive socket set, a dollar to get into the salvage yard! i have some tools in the truck so i didnt have to buy too may tools. today i pulled the perportioner for the breaks since i have the 10 bolt in my truck now. i looked at how much bigger the breaks were on the 14 bolt so figured mind as well. that was only 30 and i took the master cylinder and some electrical box with it, pulled that a pair of needle nose pliers and vise grips haha I love pick n pulls!

not to bad i only have 2 yard locally that let you go out in them and look around :nono: everywhere else is all computer inventoried

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
don't you hate that! i like walking around them its a neat experience i think. their probably all scared of getting sued by some moron that gets cut or something stupid

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
don't you hate that! i like walking around them its a neat experience i think. their probably all scared of getting sued by some moron that gets cut or something stupid

pretty much... the day i got my cowl hood i wasnt looking for one i didnt go to the junkyard and say im looking for one i was out back looking the trucks over and hear a nice sounding truck so me and my buddy follow the sounds to find a 88 rcss that was body lifted had a roll pan bushwacker flairs and a flowmaster exhaust along with my hood i may go get those flairs though

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gotta love those one and a million finds! make you wish there were finds like that all the time

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
gotta love those one and a million finds! make you wish there were finds like that all the time

yeah i get lucky every now and them i found some small push bumper style things they came on alot of pre 87 trucks but i found a set for our style tried to buy them but they wernt parting the truck