what gearing and does it have a locker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have to becarefull with some of the junkyards that let ya drive in there!

I was at one with my 94 before I added all my stuff to it and I was walking around and heard some one talking to one of their friends that were with them and they were starting to take parts OFF my truck!!!!!

That is the only time I have had that happen:nono:

Now my truck stays within line of sight at all times!!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
You have to becarefull with some of the junkyards that let ya drive in there!

I was at one with my 94 before I added all my stuff to it and I was walking around and heard some one talking to one of their friends that were with them and they were starting to take parts OFF my truck!!!!!

That is the only time I have had that happen:nono:

Now my truck stays within line of sight at all times!!

never been able to drive into one besides my grandfathers but i wouldnt be to fond of people taking parts off my truck

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is only 2 that let you drive in around my area but I bitched those fvckers out for atleast a half hour, If not longer! They left after I was done bitching them out!

I mean come on guys.

Keys in the igntion, pop in the center console, plugged in car charger, fuzz buster and lights that WORK when ya open the hood/doors????

Don't ya think that would say "hey personal vehicle not for parts??"

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
There is only 2 that let you drive in around my area but I bitched those fvckers out for atleast a half hour, If not longer! They left after I was done bitching them out!

I mean come on guys.

Keys in the igntion, pop in the center console, plugged in car charger, fuzz buster and lights that WORK when ya open the hood/doors????

Don't ya think that would say "hey personal vehicle not for parts??"

yeah some people just are not that smart

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spent my morning at the junkyard and left happily with the rear end and front diff for 128$

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah the first 14 bolt i bought was 300$ its 3:73 open. so i guess its for sale! Anybody want a 14 bolt sf 6 lug out of a 97 k1500hd?