What do you need? I just might have it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
What do you need? I just might have it. PICTURES ADDED!!!! 6-7-10

I still have quite a few interior pieces left and some other misc parts for sale. I will be taking pictures of what is left and putting them here to combine a few of my threads. If there is something you need hit me up and I'll check. Otherwise check back and I will have the pics up of the remaining parts. Alot of you don't know me and may be worried about sending money and actually getting your parts, if you have any questions about my selling reputation just ask Greg. We have done a few transactions and he's always been taken care of.

Last edited:

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i need a glove box door. mines gray. mine wont lock at all, everytime i hit the gas to go it opens up and papers come out lol. if u have one let me know, shipped to 08742

edit: i am a great buyer/seller. i sold my visor to swims350 on here not too long ago

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need a inside door handle/arm rest for the passenger side of my 95. It is the work truck interior in blue.

Reaction score
i need a glove box door. mines gray. mine wont lock at all, everytime i hit the gas to go it opens up and papers come out lol. if u have one let me know, shipped to 08742

edit: i am a great buyer/seller. i sold my visor to swims350 on here not too long ago

I have a gray one that came from a 97, is it for your 94? I am not sure if they are the same.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol, color dosent matter if you come across another set

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
hey man not a problem, i know what it's like, i still have a pm from like 2 weeks ago from a memeber asking for more pics and specs on my truck. N5R 2V5