What do you need? I just might have it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
yea its for the 94. i beleive they are different doors. atleast my 98 yukon had a different one. u have pics of it?

FYI: the 94 dash is different from the 97. So the glove box door from the 97 will not fit your 94. You will have to find a door from a 94 down. 95 up is different.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need the correct fit passenger seat lower side trim panel for a 95-newer grey cloth bucket seat. They look the same but don't fit the same.
The 1 that I bought must be for a bench or 60/40 seat because it don't fit correctly and keeps popping off everytime I slide the seat forward.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I need the correct fit passenger seat lower side trim panel for a 95-newer grey cloth bucket seat. They look the same but don't fit the same.
The 1 that I bought must be for a bench or 60/40 seat because it don't fit correctly and keeps popping off everytime I slide the seat forward.

I hear ya man. I bought one that I found in a scrapped truck with the seats already ripped. If I come across any of the correct ones I'll try to nail down 2 and I'll let you know.

Reaction score
Here's the pictures of whats left. I know you have to post a price and really I want to do obo on everything so the price is $100 each plus shipping or in other words just make a dman offer on what you want and we will go from there. Paypal only and remember I need a zip for shipping quote.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have all 4 pieces and they are new never installed.

Damn near near on the truck for less than a week.

This one is complete.

Needs fabric and mounting tabs shaved off.