What do you need? I just might have it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
postal code is n5r2v5 not a huge deal man, funds are tight and shipping is a *****, so i'm just curious. no big rush on it just keep me in the loop.

Reaction score
postal code is n5r2v5 not a huge deal man, funds are tight and shipping is a *****, so i'm just curious. no big rush on it just keep me in the loop.

Damn man, I just did a rough estimate on the size of the box for the post office and it was right around $30. That's ****** crazy. USPS is out of control, even if I sold it to you for $10-$15 it would damn near cost you $50!!

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
lol yah man i figured. plus paying duty on it as well. thanks for looking into it man, hopefully i will just stumble across one on my journey's at the scrap yard. thanks again.

Reaction score
lol yah man i figured. plus paying duty on it as well. thanks for looking into it man, hopefully i will just stumble across one on my journey's at the scrap yard. thanks again.

No problem man, if I could figure out any cheaper way to get it to ya I would do it but that damn USPS is right next to highway robbery!!

Reaction score
Do you have a short nbs console with map lights and homelink?

The only short one I have came out of a obs suburban. It was a government truck and had rear air controls up front and thats it. Would be a good one for gauges or something.