What did you do to your street truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looked at the rainy roads and decided I might die if I drove that truck today.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
finally got my rear 20x10 boss 338's in, mounted the tires and put em on the truck. then got my clear parking lights on. still awaiting new pigtails to switch from sealed beam to composite lights..

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I walked by my '91 in the garage to get a screwdriver today and I used the Suburban to jump start my CTS. It seems the Caddy's battery is on its last leg.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Changed 3 wheel studs, 3 lug nuts, and fixed my spare yesterday.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Changed up the intake a little bit, threw a free throttle body spacer (since it was free it couldn't hurt right?) on the vortec, re-routed my amplifiers power wire, played with the hood latch, and drove her 130 miles at 80mph with 3.73 gears and the stock 235/75's... It acted like it didn't mind too bad. May need to get a new throttle body gasket or two to make sure the intake isn't leaking...

Edit: No TB leak, just the whistling sound made me think there was one. Found out my computer thought I had 3.42 gear ratio, no wonder my speedo was off and no cop ever bothered me when I was doing even 15 over the limit... Fixed that, and now I need to fix my windshield washer nozzles...

Last edited: