What did you do to your offroad truck today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dear jonathan rector,

Thank you for shopping at Discount Tire Direct! " discountiredirect.com"
The details are listed below and we suggest printing this e-mail for your records.
Your order has been received and is currently in process.

Web Order Number: x2564xx

Order Date: 12/14/2009

Order Total: $612.00

Product Information:
4 Nitto Terra Grappler AT
LT285/75R16D1 122Q B

I like how they added valve stems and warranty than charged 100 dollars for that crap. I just deleted that crap and had the tires for 612. They offer free shipping. They are the cheapest place I have found so far once you total cost of tire and shipping. I have ordered from these people before and the shipping was actually pretty fast, took a week to get wheels and tires to me in hawaii.

Reaction score
Dear jonathan rector,

Thank you for shopping at Discount Tire Direct! " discountiredirect.com"
The details are listed below and we suggest printing this e-mail for your records.
Your order has been received and is currently in process.

Web Order Number: x2564xx

Order Date: 12/14/2009

Order Total: $612.00

Product Information:
4 Nitto Terra Grappler AT
LT285/75R16D1 122Q B

I like how they added valve stems and warranty than charged 100 dollars for that crap. I just deleted that crap and had the tires for 612. They offer free shipping. They are the cheapest place I have found so far once you total cost of tire and shipping. I have ordered from these people before and the shipping was actually pretty fast, took a week to get wheels and tires to me in hawaii.

I ran those on the yukon and have to say they are the best tires I have ever purchased. Keep em rotated and they'll last forever.

Finished the hi beam conversion, put my junkyard tailgate on and readjusted my cap so it would lock on both sides.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cussing it, because my "Advanced AP" Blower motor when out again

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
took it to the store again today and realized how bad i need some new rear springs

truck sits almost 2" cali with 6 bags of 70lb sand tubes in the bed....normally it sits perfectly level

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
added a new battery, still waiting on tires the terra grapplers order was screwed up some how. Added a different 14bolt sf it was easier than changing the gears. So now I have a spare 14bolt sf which has 3.42 I thought that was weird. Ends up my trans slipping was not slipping. the previous owner said that it was slipping and would not drive when warm, my buddy who is doing the work on it has been driving all over and had no issues. He did replace the fuel filter though, wonder if thats what the slipping idea came from. I guess it was pretty clogged. So now I have wheels for the ol girl 15 inchers and needing some tires. oh the choices of tires is ridiculous.

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Drove it to autozone. Got back, jacked it up and put it on stand to lift it after lunch.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I worked on the exxon valdez today. Installed a new trans pan and slip yoke I think I finally took care of the tranny leaks

Reaction score
Put in the factory GM toolbox under the hood, changed out the broken wiper cowl and stole the good mirror off of the plow truck to replace my wobbly one. Also made the deal for factory leather seats, should be picking them up thursday.