what causes this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ok, what I got out of this thread, is that there's a 3ton sled rolling around with 70% stopping power, and Josh is the resident dumbass....am I right so far?! :evillol:

:lol:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Now all that's left is to make it official and change your title from 'supporting member' to 'resident dumbass'........else you can't lay claim to it, and knowing my current project's outcome, I'll probably steal it from you here soon. :evillol:

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you guys are dumbasses if you think back brakes are that important yes i think they need to be replaced as well but its not a life and death situation i have driven the truck for over 4 months with no rear brakes and never had an issue till now there is no noticeable difference the only thing the rear brakes do is keep the rear from wobbling under heavy braking why do you think the part of the res is so small for the rear and also why do you think they only put discs on the front... because that is where the load is im not saying you arent right im saying chill the **** out i will be fine and so will everyone else on the road

and no i wont be driving like that for a year dumbass 6-7 months tops

If you drive with limited braking ability you are the dumbass. If you do it for a minute or for 5 years it doesn't matter.

I sure hope you don't get in a wreck with someone. If you think 40 bucks for some line and a flaring tool from Harbor Freight is expensive, wait until you find out how much a law suit will be, especially now that you've been on the internet admitting to purposely driving with faulty brakes. You'll most likely be paying for that for years. Hell, if you lived near me, I'd be more than happy to flare some lines for you. I'm sure others here would too, rather than see anything bad happen to you or someone else.

I am Seriously considering making a copy of this thread and forwarding it to the Kingston, Pennsylvania police force.
You must be registered for see images

Haven't spent money on your truck but your FB page shows that you posted this pic on July 15?

You are not only an idiot you are a liar.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
If you drive with limited braking ability you are the dumbass. If you do it for a minute or for 5 years it doesn't matter.

I am Seriously considering making a copy of this thread and forwarding it to the Kingston, Pennsylvania police force.

Haven't spent money on your truck but your FB page shows that you posted this pic on July 15?

You are not only an idiot you are a liar.
:word:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
and oh yeah, before you come out and say that was paid for, you posted on June 26 of this year, that you just bought $780 worth of batteries....

zayres29 (June 26 said:
3 more batts at 260 a pop but i might get a discount for ordering 3