What are your favorite rims for off roading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Jparker how are you fitting 20s and 35s on that stock truck with no lift or anything
lol the simple answer is I cant legally drive my truck right now because if i turn the steering wheel more then 1/4 of the way in either direction the tires rub on my bumper! lol thats why my truck is in the shop right now getting the six inch procomp lift put on. I havnt been driving my 98 since i put the wheels on for that reason, also My dad just gave me his 09 silverado for an early grad present so i figure the wait to be able to drive my truck without damaging my tires / bumper wont be to bad. loudnlifted fit 35's on his truck with stock nbs rims with only rubbing on his control arms though...

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
that i did dont reccomend doing it on unbalanced thornbirds though they were 35 12.5 16's

You must be registered for see images attach

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
That thing looks lowered with those tires. I know 33s fit with just torsion adjustment but I don't think 35s will without rubbing all sorts of stuff.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
That thing looks lowered with those tires. I know 33s fit with just torsion adjustment but I don't think 35s will without rubbing all sorts of stuff.

there was no cranking at all they only rubbed on the a arms

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my new rims put on yesterday! Vision Warrior 375's. Need to paint the wheel wells black soon.. But hey, I'm starting to like 'em a lot!

Next is the Lift, then regearing!