Weathertech for GMT400 CK1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would absolutely pick up a set of these for my red truck if there were something to keep them from sliding around on my factory vinyl floors. What are these "floor grabbers" you mention? Also would someone mind taking a picture of the bottom of one of the mats?

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I would absolutely pick up a set of these for my red truck if there were something to keep them from sliding around on my factory vinyl floors. What are these "floor grabbers" you mention? Also would someone mind taking a picture of the bottom of one of the mats?

In his third picture of them installed, by the base of the seat, is a tear drop shaped cutout. A little plastic "Hook" type deal goes there, and locks them in.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
In his third picture of them installed, by the base of the seat, is a tear drop shaped cutout. A little plastic "Hook" type deal goes there, and locks them in.

Interesting... What does the hook deal attach to? Seat bracket?

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
The "hook" is generally threaded and screws into your carpet. I'm not a big fan of this method.

Fragment

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No the mounts I'm talking about snap into those holes on the mat, but don't actually attach to your truck.

They have teeth on them that grab the carpet and keep it from sliding, much like the underside of a mat used for office chairs to roll on carpet.

I will try to find a picture...

Fragment

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
wtret by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

Those are what Im talking about. Thats what they sent me for the mats in my old 04 Tahoe... Not sure if thats what they're sending me for these mats however...
The more I think about it, the mats for the tahoe didn't have a hole that went all the way through the mat, and the new mats for the 98 do.

We will see what they send me.

Those red hooks worked great on the Tahoe. Not sure they would work well at all on a vinyl floor. I can tell you those things are SHARP though.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt that's going to help me with the vinyl. Thanks for the explanation, though! Still kind of thinking about getting a set for the Suburban... My factory GM set is starting to lose some of the knobbies on the bottom. Would be nice to have some that don't slide, I've got carpet in there too.