Weathertech for GMT400 CK1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fragment

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So weathertech's site says that they don't make their laser fit floor liners for GMT400 Silverados... And that's really lame. I love the weathertechs and have them in my other cars.

Anyways... The floor profile of the front seats of a Silverado is the same as a Tahoe/Suburban isn't it? That's what I'm thinking anyways... It should be the exact same.

I looked everywhere for info if anyone had tried this before to no avail. So I went ahead and ordered a set anyways to give it a try. I will post here if they fit and how well.

I ordered WT# 462651 in Grey.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
@Ruger_556 used weather tech for a suburban, they look pretty damn good to me....

#255 post on his build thread

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I've got a set of Weather-Techs in my Suburban; there is a kicked up part on the passenger side liner due to my truck have rear heat/ac; but other than that it's a direct fit.

LostX

Reaction score
Yes the front floor mats from weather tech are a direct fit.

Also if you have a crew cab like my truck, the rear suburban floor mat fits there as well.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Yup, I think I was the first to give it a shot. I pulled them from the 88 and put them in my dually with the accompanying rear liner.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/weathertech-digital-fit-floor-liners-for-gmt400-trucks.15645/

Some notes about them - They are designed for a SUV, late extended cab or crew cab with rear floor heating ducts. They also can fit differently depending on which seat base you have, as a rear-entry seat on the passenger side extended cab sits differently than a manual riser, or a power passenger seat.

Fragment

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They fit fantastically FYI! They didn't send me the little floor grippers for the driver's mat... but they're shipping some out. Other than that I would highly recommend!

You must be registered for see images attach
IMG_5092 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_5091 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

IMG_5089 by Tanner Peterson, on Flickr

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I had Husky Liners in my Yukon... They were alright, but the edges were flimsy and lost their shape quickly.

I ended up going with WeatherTechs in my ZR2. I'm very happy with them so far! The only thing I did was trim the driver mat after it tried to kill me by holding the gas pedal to the floor LOL