Wanting some ideas for interior...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow that looks great hope mine will look that good someday !!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wait about a year, when I get the interior re-do done. The one in the pic is now about 7 years old, or about 165,000 miles. It's a bit tired. I got plans! I'll do a build thread on that, & hopefully answer a lot of Q's I get about interior stuff in one spot. It'll be a slow one, though. My stuff comes 2nd to the paying projects. Probably over this fall & winter.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wait about a year, when I get the interior re-do done. The one in the pic is now about 7 years old, or about 165,000 miles. It's a bit tired. I got plans! I'll do a build thread on that, & hopefully answer a lot of Q's I get about interior stuff in one spot. It'll be a slow one, though. My stuff comes 2nd to the paying projects. Probably over this fall & winter.
Can't wait to see that thread. I feel ya I gotta save up some more money for my truck. I just wanna freshen up the interior a bit and make it a little bit different than stock