Wanting some ideas for interior...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys well I am wanting to change the look of my interior a bit. My truck still in shop but anyhow. Was wanting some ideas and maybe some pics. My truck is a burnt orange I'm thinking bout repainting not sure yet. Interior is tan was wanting to paint bezels and other parts for a smooth more custom look. What do you guys think as far as color for painting so it looks good with orange or any other color and will also go with tan? Any ideas are really appreciated!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Tan goes with just about any color, except blue, IMO. Although the British liked that combo in their sports cars. Full size Jags, too. To me they're not complimentary. Red, yellow, green, purple, black, will work with the tan interior.
If you want to add an accent color to the interior, I don't know if I'd add black. May look too Hallowe'enish. I'd consider a slightly darker tan, or even a chocolate brown. If you were to change the outside color, a bit of orange to the interior would help to break the tan up a bit.
Paint shops & interior designers use what's called a 'color wheel'. This can help you pick a primary color, a secondary color, & an accent color. The wheel will show what works with what.
Don't know if this answers your Q's. Was it any help?

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply. Yeah I was actually thinking of a glossy tan color I think that might be the way to go. It would change it up a bit till I am for sure on exterior.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
What about new carpet? I don't know about you but my carpet is trashed! Might help clean up the look and you can get all kinds of different colors and thicker mass backings

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking about the carpet just gotta save some bucks!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I love this combo. If someone had described it to me, I would have said that the colors would never have worked with the carpet color, but it does!

Eric Clapton's '40 Ford coupe, built by Roy Brizzio of San Francisco. The rest of the car is a masterpiece! But then, to me, a '40 Ford, along with the '32 Ford, & the '39 Lincoln Zephyr, are some of the best lines Ole Henry ever drew

You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Damn thats badass mine is gonna be the same colors as my truck black suede factory red seats and touches of the factory red throught. Most of the plastics will be be black and silver

From your phone............

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There is so many subtle touches on that interior. The 2 pleats on the door panels that change direction. The way that the windlace around the doors has been matched to the door panels so that they flow into the dash. The small gauge in the column drop. The custom made panel under the dash to hide all the stuff under there.

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks great! I might have to just experiment and see what looks best. Thanks for the input!

Rich32

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Devs can't wait to see your truck with the black and red interior gonna look great ! Can't wait to see pics