wanted 95 vssb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a vssb module from a 95 gmt400 with abs. Preferably connector as well

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I have one from my 95.The connectors are still attached to my I/P harness though and will be staying. it's the white module from under the ECM right?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one from my 95.The connectors are still attached to my I/P harness though and will be staying. it's the white module from under the ECM right?

I think that is correct. I still need to locate the wiring diagram to use it, but getting the module would be a good start. I think plugs from earlier years can be used if I am not mistaken.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sorry, unrelated question. Do you happen to have access to 07-08 information on manual shift tcase trucks? Specifically tccm module that they used and maybe coms protocol. I started spaming ebay sellers of the manual shift tcases to see if they have wiring and modules but seem like everybody throws those things away.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I think that is correct. I still need to locate the wiring diagram to use it, but getting the module would be a good start. I think plugs from earlier years can be used if I am not mistaken.

I have it. it would fit in a Flat-rate envelope. I could do $50 shipped on it since a Reman one is $120.

I can look to see what i can find. with it being 07/08 i may not have all the info

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pretty much settled in to wiring directly in to the one I now have. Thanks