waiting to get a ticket maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coors light/Coors aint bad either my cousin drinks them. I would rather not drink Budweiser, bud light, Busch/light, My dad drinks Natural Light, but i'll drink them for free sometimes... I like the beer Schlitz if you've ever had it?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but the OP is really cool idea. I would however wire the LEDs to kick out when the headlights come on

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Blue or red lights will get you pulled over lickety split in Canada.

Well, unless you're in Newfoundland. They actually use blue roof strobes here on private snow plow trucks instead of amber.

Newfoundland.....weird in many, many ways....

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

Well dem dere borned & raised locals don`t be a helpin`none too much with dat dere repootashion now do day. Eh!
I`ve worked with a few. A different breed of characters, that`s for sure! With a very unique tilt on the English language!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Blue or red lights will get you pulled over lickety split in Canada.

Well, unless you're in Newfoundland. They actually use blue roof strobes here on private snow plow trucks instead of amber.

Here in TX, you can have any color as long as its not flashing blue and red. In other words I could have a blue/red neon tube and be legal as long as its not strobing.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I am quite flattered that you guys love Skee so much... It makes me blush :redface: And I go quite well with a fifth of anything as well :lol:

But I used to be on the volunteer FF where I lived, and we had a Military/Police surplus store bout 15 mins up the road where I lived. I had my car decked out with lights and even a siren. Blue underglows, strobes drilled into my headlight housings, undercover bars in the windshield. You name it. I used to play around and pull my friends over sometimes. I stopped when a real cop tried to pull over one of them and he didnt stop because he thought it was me.

You must be registered for see images attach