vent shades...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so i just bought s four piece set of vent shades for my truck,,, but ive noticed a lot of you are running with either none, just the two door ones and some with all four,,, whats everyone opinion on this?,, i cant decide if i want all four on it or not,,, just wantted to hear what everyone else thinks

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they look good on your truck,, i had all four on my 92 chevy,,, my dad was up the other night doing some stuff in the garage and he thinks i should only put the two on,, he doesnt like the way the back ones flare out for the side windows,,

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I think it all depends. Your truck is tall, wide and beefy. You plan on putting stacks and tow mirrors on it. I think the rear visors flaring out will add to the toughness of the truck.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
they look good on your truck,, i had all four on my 92 chevy,,, my dad was up the other night doing some stuff in the garage and he thinks i should only put the two on,, he doesnt like the way the back ones flare out for the side windows,,

No offense to anyone with them, but I agree with your dad. I think the flared ones look out of place. I would only put the front two on.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it all depends. Your truck is tall, wide and beefy. You plan on putting stacks and tow mirrors on it. I think the rear visors flaring out will add to the toughness of the truck.

very true,,,

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I agree with your dad, I don't like the way the rear stick out. I would go 2...

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I was not a huge fan of the rear visor either when i first got them, but they have grown on me. What i recommend is sticking the front ones on. Seeing how you like that. Then maybe use some scotch tape and temporarily hold the rear ones up. Take a few steps back, and see how you like that.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No offense to anyone with them, but I agree with your dad. I think the flared ones look out of place. I would only put the front two on.

I agree with your dad, I don't like the way the rear stick out. I would go 2...

i know,, his rcsb only has the two on it and it looks decent...

I was not a huge fan of the rear visor either when i first got them, but they have grown on me. What i recommend is sticking the front ones on. Seeing how you like that. Then maybe use some scotch tape and temporarily hold the rear ones up. Take a few steps back, and see how you like that.

good idea,,, i really think that (like you said),, my truck is lifted a little, has big tires on wide wheels, and fender flares, and its gonna get tows and stacks... so my truck already has a beefy look to it,, i think the back ones might just fall right into the look of my truck,,,