vent shades...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the two going on the front is a must have no doubt,,, every truck and suv ive ever owned had them,, whether i put them on or they came with them,,, the back two are going to take some deciding on tho,,

great white: funny you said about dogs, cause my husky busted a back one on my xterra than about two weeks later he busted the same one on my wife's durango,,lol his head is the size of a basket ball,, lol

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd either do all 4 or none at all. I have them on my truck and didn't take them off because there really isn't any point. However once I get the bodywork done I'm undecided if I will get a set and color match them or not get them period.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On a truck like yours I'd say just do the front and leave the back two off

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I say the front two shades and stacks lol

Sent from my static android

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
My vote is just the fronts. Put me in with the crowd that doesn't care for the zoomy rears.

I recently bought a 97 extended cab and as soon as I remove, paint, and reinstall the mirrors, I will be putting some on mine. I love them simply because of being able to crack the windows for ventilation while parked in the summer. Nice to avoid the 120 degree interior when possible.