Upper and Lower Steering Column Shroud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigWaveDaveAZ

Reaction score
I have a broken steering column shroud on my 98 Tahoe with A/T. What years will interchange with this year. Will the shroud from the P/U fit?? If so what years will work. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_1091.jpeg
    IMG_1091.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1090.jpeg
    IMG_1090.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 0

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The Chevy and GMC units are that brownish black color, and the Escalade ones are a lighter tan ish color. Not sure about the Denali ones, if they're like the Escalade ones. Last couple Denali's I saw in the yards, the columns were busted up....
It's hard to find these that aren't cracked, between vehicle break-ins and the difficulty of getting the parts off for repairs to the column or switch replacement. The ones on my Burb are cracked, and I think the spares on my parts shelf are cracked too, just not as bad. I've tried to get a couple pairs of trucks in the yards but gave up. It's easy to crack them if you don't take the wheel off, and even on a truck in the yard that could be dangerous if the airbag module decides to go off.