Update on my 11 blade clutch fan vs original 5 blade fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
It's for a 2000 chevy s10 with a 4.3L V6 with A/C.
I'm not sure if it will fit TBI trucks.
My shop in Boulder has a 1994 GMC 3500 with a 350 TBI in it. I'll have to check it out some time (not sure when).
I need to go through that truck anyway. The thing is really sad to drive (neglected). It's had a plow on the front of it all it's life so it won't drive strait.
It also burns coolant and, of course, the engine lacks power. My boss hates the '94 but loves my truck. Huge power difference between the two trucks.
I'll let you all know about the fan.

Last edited:

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
It's for a 2000 chevy s10 with a 4.3L V6 with A/C.
I'm not sure if it will fit TBI trucks.
My shop in Boulder has a 1994 GMC 3500 with a 350 TBI in it. I'll have to check it out some time (not sure when).
I need to go through that truck anyway. The thing is really sad to drive (neglected). It's had a plow on the front of it all it's life so it won't drive strait.
It also burns coolant and, of course, the engine lacks power. My boss hates the '94 but loves my truck. Huge power difference between the two trucks.
I'll let you all know about the fan.

:handshake:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't know why you guys want to buy them new. It's not like it's a part that wears out. They just spin around at the end of a shaft. No stress, no strain, no bearings to wear out. Last time I was at the P&P there was about a dozen S-10's in the yard that had this fan. 5 bucks, 5 bucks, 5 bucks!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
from a quick measurement they look to be the same. and also Rockauto has the p/n the same from my 94 to 97. looks like ill be getting one for the 94 today or tomorrow!!!

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Don't know why you guys want to buy them new. It's not like it's a part that wears out. They just spin around at the end of a shaft. No stress, no strain, no bearings to wear out. Last time I was at the P&P there was about a dozen S-10's in the yard that had this fan. 5 bucks, 5 bucks, 5 bucks!

:handshake: