Truckin's LED Retro's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xfactor001

Reaction score
Not sure I received an email from you. I'll check my PM's JIC

BTW does this look familiar?
You must be registered for see images

°Truckin°

Hell yeah it does! There's a lookout up on the hill to the left of that pic. Fun times up there......anyways, yeah, I sent you an email. Wasn't sure if you got it or not.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I've received A LOT of requests for my CCL's.
I'm trying to ramp-up production & am considering an outside source to make the plug-n-play harness. It's not too difficult but rather time consuming for me. It has to be absolutely perfect & I won't except anything else.
I ONLY use high grade products (butt connectors, silver bearing solder, heat shrink & tech flex).

If you think you are up to it-- I'll need 4 pair for the month of May (if my schedule allows) but probably more.

$? Negotiable, my overall price would be affected, I've lost $ on every pair I've sold, to hell with that anymore.

Grab my email address from my profile, include your username & no PM's!

°Truckin°

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you out of business these days? And another quick question...with the full custom clusters, how do you install it and then adjust the needles to be at the correct placement? take a picture and try to get them as close as possible?

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Are you out of business these days? And another quick question...with the full custom clusters, how do you install it and then adjust the needles to be at the correct placement? take a picture and try to get them as close as possible?

Still here.
Unless a custom wants custom (non original) needles-- I never remove the needles. But I must admit it's a helluva lot easier with them removed.

My main focus right now is current project(s) that have to get out the door, the clusters are at the bottom of the list as of the recent feedback I've received from my CCL's.

-Truckin'-

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Just gonna put this here....oh what is it missing, oh yeah, illuminated corners :nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate to ask this because I'm sure I've already read it somewhere along the way on my daily scouring of this site....but I cannot for the life of me find the answer sorryy! What are CCL's?