Truck prayers needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
while a tow tuck is never good thing at least it is going to the sop and not the parking lot in the sky on its visit there it might run into one of these
You must be registered for see images attach

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
while a tow tuck is never good thing at least it is going to the sop and not the parking lot in the sky on its visit there it might run into one of these
Theres always a ford in there haha

99xcss4

Reaction score
Theres always a ford in there haha
that is fine and good I to fond of the them some of the older stuff i kind of like a little just as long as there is no fist or second gen rams there I am guilty of liking them almost as much as I like gmt400s and square bodies

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
that is fine and good I to fond of the them some of the older stuff i kind of like a little just as long as there is no fist or second gen rams there I am guilty of liking them almost as much as I like gmt400s and square bodies
Yea i like fords up till 89 i prefer 76 dentside or bumpside, only 89 dodge first gen 12v, rest is 70s through 90s gm pickups

99xcss4

Reaction score
bumpsides and dentsides are niece we have a bullnose 80-86 that might go for sale some one I use to know had a 87-91 bricknose I am not that big on the 92-96 obs how ever I give it credit for having vent/wing windows and you could still get dual fuel tanks and a 67-72 K-20 is on my I want one list

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
If the stubborn bolt was the distributor holddown bolt, I couldn't get it loose either. Took it to a good mechcanic and they got it off. Didn't break anything. Probably had to do that I didn't have the right tools. I tried for weeks.
No it was the passenger side head ground nut. My hand was over the distributor when it broke loose and i hit it.

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
I am wondering if a PO left it loose because if it was tight you would have to hit it with considerable force fore it to do what it did I have never herd of some thing like this happening before hopefully the automotive/mechanical gods are smiling down on you and your truck
these make me feel good hopefully they do the same for you any one else who see this I wish you good luck and hopefully the shop dose not take you for every thing you got if you still have questions do nt hesitate to ask
AWESOME memes!!

99xcss4

Reaction score
thats not good this job useially can be done in a short amount of time while it is doable to get it right on the money some times a lot of times when people put distributors in vortecs they are off a bit and set the code since it is taking so long maybe your obd2 port problem is also being fixed since it more or less a requirement to use a scan tool to get to the -/+ 2* of timing