Truck prayers needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
hopefully you make it to the shop tomorrow I have to turn in for the night just got done having some cold snacks with my buddy he has work for me bright and early I am not expecting a lot but I will take any work that is offered to me I do not expect to be on here tomorrow if I do make it on here it will most likely be the wee hours of the morning your time I wish you good luck and not I have to dip out

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
hopefully you make it to the shop tomorrow I have to turn in for the night just got done having some cold snacks with my buddy he has work for me bright and early I am not expecting a lot but I will take any work that is offered to me I do not expect to be on here tomorrow if I do make it on here it will most likely be the wee hours of the morning your time I wish you good luck and not I have to dip out
Congratulations. Man. Yup take what you can get.

Jeepwalker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might consider having your guy look inside & check the distributor guts and verify everything's good, wires are good. Wouldn't take a lot of extra time while he's looking at it and re-timing it. If need be, he could remove it for a closer look-see. A little extra money invested now while he's working on it, could save you a lot more down the road.

___

Last edited:

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
You might consider having your guy look inside & check the distributor guts and verify everything's good, wires are good. Wouldn't take a lot of extra time while he's looking at it and re-timing it. If need be, he could remove it for a closer look-see. A little extra money invested now while he's working on it, could save you a lot more down the road.

___
Oh man its broke. Bought a new one for him to install

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
hopefully when he puts it in it will start right up and you will be going down the road again made it on here about 3 hours early then I expected to none of this tonight

:cheers:
got to finish the job tomorrow we got a late start today
Me too man guy said it would prob take 3 hrs max. To find tdc and install. Fingers crossed.. Awsome thanks for stopping by. Be safe have a good work day. Cheers(im17) lol

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it is the 97 that his username implies, it has a vortec which has a plastic distributor body. They are easy to strip the distributor cap mounting screws (why I ALWAYS reuse the old ones) andthey aren't hard to break. You can get aluminum replacements but keep your old one for parts because the old parts are usually better than the new parts.