truck evolution. to CADDY CLIP swap. haha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well heres how my truck looked before
You must be registered for see images attach

when this happened i needed to do something, i was first thinking diesel cumper and cowl hood. b

but then i ran across this at a local salvage yard at this state im around 435 bucks into it

and as of today im 500 dollars into it, but i think it was worth it...

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good but now you need billet insert and mirrors

Yeah I really want like a punched grille insert. I just feel weird rocking a Cadillac emblem on a chevy truck. Ive been looking for set or 94+ mirrors on craigslist and one of my local salvage yards, but I'm thinking of just saving and buying them new. I also am thinking a zr1 roll pan.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
now you really need mirrors you can get the same insert I have w/o a logo for like 65 bucks on ebay. There isnt a lot of options nor could I find many inserts for these. Also clear corners makes these fornt ends look a ton cleaner. Nice quick swap you did and looks real good

Last edited:

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a set of manual 94+ mirrors i am parting with.. some local joe was supposed to come get them and never showed... too much talk and not enough action!!

let me know if your interested.

your swap look good!!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I really want like a punched grille insert. I just feel weird rocking a Cadillac emblem on a chevy truck. Ive been looking for set or 94+ mirrors on craigslist and one of my local salvage yards, but I'm thinking of just saving and buying them new. I also am thinking a zr1 roll pan.
It look's great, but please no ZR1 roll pan, at least here they were beat to death in the 90's.