Trekline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It could be a good kit, but I'd probably hold out and buy a kit from a more established brand. The flip kit isn't much of the issue with the cheaper kits. But crappy spindles or springs can cause you alot of headaches.
https://www.belltech.com/products/b...0-1-1-4-rotor-4-f-6-r-w-nd2-shocks-707nd.html
For not much more, you can get the belltech setup and I think you would be much happier.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only looking at going with a 2/4 drop. And for the price of this place, I couldn’t get the spindles from McGaughy’s...

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only looking at going with a 2/4 drop. And for the price of this place, I couldn’t get the spindles from McGaughy’s...
I looked at their 2/4 drop for our trucks. 240 for spindles, shackles and hangers? I'm all about saving money when I can, but I'm very dubious of that kit. I'd be wary of quality of the spindle castings. I've heard horror stories from friends of cheap spindles failing while going down the road. Needless to say, ended up costing alot more.
That's my advice for what its worth. Lol

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unless I hear from people that actually used their stuff, Gonna go with McGaughy’s. Summit sells em for decent price. I can get spindles first, then hangers, longer shackles if need more

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unless I hear from people that actually used their stuff, Gonna go with McGaughy’s. Summit sells em for decent price. I can get spindles first, then hangers, longer shackles if need more
Mcgaughey's is a great brand. I was referring to that trekline website. They're stuff seems poor quality.

Reaction score
Mcgaughey's is a great brand. I was referring to that trekline website. They're stuff seems poor quality.

I can’t find anything anywhere for my truck.
It is a 94 GMC SIERRA 1500.
Standard cab, long bed, 2wd, V6

I am looking to drop like 6/8 or 5/7 but cannot find anything.

many help would be much appreciated though please