trade bumpers plus cash. your good diesel bumper for my chrome grill/fog light bumper. indianapolis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
id prefer a painted bumper but a chrome will also work ok. but your bumper needs to be in good shape. little to no rust. im pretty sure my bumper is still pretty good shape or should be. i coated the back side with rust converter and bed liner spray and no visable rust on the front side for sure other than maybe a touch around the fog light opening from the fog lights rubbing the edge.

i have a brand new set of fog lights i can include for extra. the fog lights i have now on my truck now the bulbs dont make good contact and one of the glass lenses is bracked. i can give you them and youll just have to mount them to yur truck or bumper yourself. mine i just screwed to the truck itself. the fog lights will work if you put a drop of solder on the terminals and bulb connections. its those stupid spring clips that hold the bulb in and also the ground that needs the drop of solder.

i bought a new set of fog lights and never put them on. im looking to trade plus cash on your end for a good diesel bumper with the front two openings no molding strip. prefer painted but chrome will also work.
i have a set of tahoe limited fog lights i want to use with HID lights with a diesel bumper. so far all my junkyard trucks i see the bumpers are to far rusted and no good.
the bottom plastic valance not included... mines original and beat up pretty good so id just like to keep it. its hard to find oem valance with no tow cutouts anymore. i drag mine just about every morning so i know it can take abuse and not crack like aftermarket ones.lol

im located in indianapolis, in 46214 westside.
PM or direct email works best as this forum doesnt email me responses for unknown reasons the last few years now! :( [email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach