Tow Hooks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed a ranch hand front bumper replacement thats been modified for a 3 inch bodylift. The factory tow hooks are still there but not really useable. Any used anything from another truck or got some ideas? I want some kind of hook or loop there as a recovery point. Ive searched but havent really found anything. Would like something that will bolt right up to the factory tow hook mounting point.

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wont work for my particular application. The winch would block it if there was a frame mounted receiver. Guess i could get some d rings and weld them to the bumper itself. Would love to have a front reciever but not sure how im going to approace that

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Bumpers don't work particularly well for tow points. It'll end up crooked if you pull on it, or worse, it'll pull it off. Most of the front mount receivers iv seen done use tabs that come off the bottom of the frame and bolt into the stock tow hook bolt holes.