TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope that we will have all sorts of different trucks. From the really nice show winners, to the imperfect every day drivers, to the old reliable winter rides, to the works in progress.
Don't be shy, enter your truck!
That was my original intention. Let all members enter. Just want to keep it in categories. So far, so good, although it was somewhat of a slow start.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I started working on the sticker idea, when I knew I was going to restart TOTM. I was even going to pay for the stickers myself, but @618 Syndicate offered to help, and He got in touch with me, and offered, to print them with his wife's help. I am very grateful they did this. The stickers are on there way to me. So once we have a winner, I will PM the winner, and ask for an address where they want there sticker sent. This will be done in a PM, so I will be the only one with there contact info. I didn't want to mention anything about the stickers untill I knew I would be able to get the stickers.
Maybe in the future we can have burb, blazers/tahoes/ silverado stickers to match the categories lol:)

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe in the future we can have burb, blazers/tahoes/ silverado stickers to match the categories lol:)
I would have loved to make the image match the truck category, but that would have been much more difficult to pull off. It would have cost me $75 to have 25 stickers (all the same sticker) printed. I was willing to absorb this cost. 25 stickers was the minimum order. So I would have had to order 25 stickers of each different type, at $75 a pop. This is why I was so gratefull when @618 Syndicate offered to print the stickers.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are more stickers in the works. The TOTM ones will obviously not be available to anyone, but I've asked the Minister of Finance to put together some ones without that wording, and with different trucks. She has a full-time regular job with a mental health/substance provider so it may take her a bit, but she'll get em done.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are more stickers in the works. The TOTM ones will obviously not be available to anyone, but I've asked the Minister of Finance to put together some ones without that wording, and with different trucks. She has a full-time regular job with a mental health/substance provider so it may take her a bit, but she'll get em done.
:waytogo: @kennythewelder Sending PM!

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup! Still have one!
Nope. Didn't get a replacement for the '97. Tough to find one comparable at a decent dollar these days. After that one, I'm fussy & that equals stupid bucks in today's market.
The '98 IS getting spruced up. The receiving end of the insurance bucks from the '97.
But it's been tough to get to on it, between the fires, floods, mudslides. The Sat. dish taken out 2x in the last 4 months, & now F'n stupid cold temps freezing not only the water intake lines to the house, but also the lines to the cistern from the creek AND the 750gal. cistern itself(!) 400' up the hill, was frozen damn near solid.
The mud took out the power to the cistern shed. So no heater nor heat to the lines. Caught too late. Didn't know know the power was out up there till we needed it! We had water. Why check? Doh!
This B.S. system is getting the big fix this spring.
And then...we were snowed in for 10 days. Melting snow in the bathtub just so we could at least flush (!!!)
I can get outa here no problem. But am I getting back?
The main road is 1.5 miles away at 50' above sea level.
We're at 997'. Something like an average of an 11.5% grade.
17 corners.
Only 2 houses higher up the mountain. Rain in the valley? Snow up here. Their clouds = our fog.
Holy crap Al! I just left the building that my son's Boy Scout meeting is in because I was freezing to death. I'll pass on that crap! Your road sounds awesome in the summer time though.

I hope that we can get back to Pearl one of these days. Unfortunately every time I set a time line something IMMEDIATELY stops the plan.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Do or Do Not. There is no plan. There is no spoon. Just a spoon full of sugar...

Sorry about that. I went to the Bahamas for a minute there!

I want to live where snow only comes in cones. And I'll skip those too! I F&^#%^&*^%#@#%$%^^%$##$^ing HATE winter.