Top Kick, Kodiak, 3500HD Exterior Door Handle Info, Cheap Handles, and Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine are hard to lock with the key now as well. The more I use them though it seems the better they get...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine won't even attempt to lock it

We apparently did something wrong but I tried mine several different ways. There's really only one way it can all go together that makes any sense so idk what the deal is....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
We apparently did something wrong but I tried mine several different ways. There's really only one way it can all go together that makes any sense so idk what the deal is....

Do your trucks have remote locks?

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I haven't done this mod myself, but it said somewhere in this thread or another that the left and right door cylinders need to be flipped.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do your trucks have remote locks?

Mine has power yes. But they could be locked/unlocked very easily before the handle swap.

I haven't done this mod myself, but it said somewhere in this thread or another that the left and right door cylinders need to be flipped.

I didn't swap the lock cylinder sides but according to the part numbers I did swap sides with the lock pawls. Mine look just like the the picture of the back of the handle in this thread.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I don't have keyless entry and my locks are on opposite sides, maybe that's the issue