Tint windows at home???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Another KEY thing............DO NOT ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOWS FOR A LEAST A WEEK after you put the tint on, to make sure it had adheard to the glass.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
a week? it's usually only 48 hrs. A week would be best though to be sure.

That's what I said too til my buddy showed me the info sheet that comes with the suntek tint and it said for the warranty to be valid they must not be rolled down for 5 days(not technically a week but close enough).

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I thought it was there days.... how about this once you tint never roll them down again lol

Sent from my 6.0 powered android

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all my sheets said 48. that's why I did it.

I should have already done mine then, my windows aint been doen in a month or so almost. I need to get on mine.

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anybody removed the rear side windows? Can't seem to cut around the 3 bolts that hold it in? Thought if I got it out it would be easier. I got the 2 bolts out that hold it in but the little clip that you use to open the rear windows. Idk how to get it out. I can see the screw. But idk how to get to it since its in a tight spot??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What?

Reaction score
Ive always paid to have it done.. Id much rather spend the money to do it right than me F it up and it cost more.. Buy once cry once... My last ride was tinted for 8 yrs (then sold it) and looked as good as the day it was put on..

I second this. Tint job only cost me 1 sidejob's worth of work. Difference is tint done well on my truck and my work for the side job is done well, win/win.