Time to learn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You start making OE seat covers for our trucks, and youll make a killing. Nobody wants to fool with them, because the fabric is glued to the foam, but I have been wanting to replace my drivers 60-40 seat section for a long time. I know the fabric is still avaiable. I had a shop check for me, but the guy said He would not do the work, because of it being glued. He said it can be done, but He would not do it, and I cant get any body else to do it ether. Hell, I dont mind pulling the OE cover my self.

TheChad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You start making OE seat covers for our trucks, and youll make a killing. Nobody wants to fool with them, because the fabric is glued to the foam, but I have been wanting to replace my drivers 60-40 seat section for a long time. I know the fabric is still avaiable. I had a shop check for me, but the guy said He would not do the work, because of it being glued. He said it can be done, but He would not do it, and I cant get any body else to do it ether. Hell, I dont mind pulling the OE cover my self.

That is something i have thought about for awhile.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
That is something i have thought about for awhile.
If you do, PM me and I will give you the info for the fabric, and the guys name who you need to ask foe the get it. This is for 96+ trucks. IDK about pre 96 trucks. You could always pull covers from the junk yard, and make new covers from the junk yard sample seats. Just a thought. I have been putting my trick in a local car and truck show. My is mint, but the seat does need to be redone. Its not real bad yet, but its not going to get better. I would prefer to have the OE seats in my truck.

Last edited: