Thz71's Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Why did you have to do that?
The stock headlight connector was junk. I took it to the dealer and they said they put a $900 module in the truck to fix the headlight. It worked for a out 2 day and quit working again. Take it apart and there's a zip tie around the connector holding it together. I rear on ram forum that the connector caused other people problems so I just deleted it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Took a 3.5 hour trip with it with a full size trailer for the first time. Since I sold my 3500. It averaged 13.2 mpg at 75 mph. I was VERY happy with that.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Put a decal supporting my cousin and my toolbox in finally. It had to be done the bed and cab was filling up with straps and chains and all kindsa **** much better now.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
free stove and dishwasher

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
oops
9 hour round trip after my 13 hour shift to get my new trailer. Had to stop at a rest stop and sleep for an hour but I made it. Trailer is 24ft with 2 7k axles drive over fenders winch mount and crossmember jack tire and rim upgrades. They gave me an 800 dollar discount because it was almost 8 weeks behind schedule. Anyway truck pulled the trailer 75-80mph whole way home in an ice storm. I really love the auto 4x4 it starts to slip and then straightens itself right out. Love this truck. Everything except the Hemi tick haha.

Few random pics