this site isn't displaying correctly for me....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its got problems for me too with the quick reply not working and the advanced reply not showing the buttons.

it looks like the forum software was updated last night and its probably a conflict with the site style and new setup. if you go down to the bottom left area of the screen you should see a little pull down menu to change the forum style on your screen, there are 3 choices. they all have problems for me (I'm currently using IE9), but some work better than others. I sent Shaggy a message, hopefully he'll take a look at it soon, its something only an admin can repair.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea, there are some issues that I am working on.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got it to sortive work. Its just not showing the images in the quick edit header.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am having trouble replying to posts, I have to go to post reply and get the message to short error and then I can type my message.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Yeah the quick reply isnt working, going advanced works but the text box module is missing the images on buttons... weird stuff

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I need to click reply twice before I can. When it pops up to type, it's a white box.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
also if it helps ya shaggy i'm running win7x64 ie8/9, tried on firefox, opera, safari(virtual mac) and chrome with the same results.

edit: now i can reply proper, boxes still show white.