<-- this girl is desprate for advice! 2-3" Lift Kit on 95' K1500 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyblaze

Reaction score
Thank you for all, I did have to weed through alot of BS, but I did ask for advice.

I really am starting to think that without posting some pics, you have nothing to go on, so I will take some tonight and get them up here. Like I said in the beginning, I am aware I made a mistake buying this kit and I totally got what I paid for, I also said I am new to lifting anything, therefore torsion keys and really anything 4wd is new and personally the way I learn is by seeing and doing. So your comments are a huge help, but only when I have the time to go lay underneath and compare what I see to what you say.

And no this thread isn't fake, but to be honest - I would have much rather not said that I didn't have a set of balls, because then men start to doubt what you can and can't do, but I know that deep down, the gentleman in you would do anything to help a lady in need. So yes- I totally played my girl card hoping for some extra advice and comments.

Thanks everyone- will post some pics tonight

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bash this kit too but honestly I se more and more ppl who have it and like it.
The big thing was the bad brackets post and come to find out it was the installers fault so that's a plus for it.

My big thing is this...

somebody needs to post and get measures with a stock truck, crank their bars, same tires and all, measure, then get this kit and install it and remeasure to see if any lift is achevied over stock t bars cranked.

If so then I'd consider buyign it myself, but if not then why waste time and money. The other thing is I had read the rcx 4-6 can be had for like $765 or so now, and compared to this kit at like $400-500 NO WAY I'd pay that for a few hundred more I could get the full 6. or so drop. Now compared to $500 or less for this and a grand for the 4-6 on their website I might consider it.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I bash this kit too but honestly I se more and more ppl who have it and like it.
The big thing was the bad brackets post and come to find out it was the installers fault so that's a plus for it.

My big thing is this...

somebody needs to post and get measures with a stock truck, crank their bars, same tires and all, measure, then get this kit and install it and remeasure to see if any lift is achevied over stock t bars cranked.

If so then I'd consider buyign it myself, but if not then why waste time and money. The other thing is I had read the rcx 4-6 can be had for like $765 or so now, and compared to this kit at like $400-500 NO WAY I'd pay that for a few hundred more I could get the full 6. or so drop. Now compared to $500 or less for this and a grand for the 4-6 on their website I might consider it.

This is exactly what needs to be done. BTW - That should say the rcx kit WAS available for $765. Back up to normal price. I was pissed when I saw that a couple days ago.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

My big thing is this...

I gained give or take a little an inch more, but that is strictly from the UCAs allowing for more cranking. I never put blocks in mine because like i said i like the lean.

I have a friend that works at Poly Performance so i definitely didnt pay $500. Otherwise you are 100% correct, the difference between the kit would be foolish to buy this over a 4 or 6.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
This is exactly what needs to be done. BTW - That should say the rcx kit WAS available for $765. Back up to normal price. I was pissed when I saw that a couple days ago.

Check out FSC theres a guy on there that sells them, he told me a 6" is 850 plus shipping, still an extra 150 off the website and 50 off if you were to call in. i'm really really considering one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.