<-- this girl is desprate for advice! 2-3" Lift Kit on 95' K1500 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
:lol: i have to agree, we all have had this kit it's ty as hell. what's funny is you bought a kit with drop brackets for your diff and a different set if control arms. for how much? when all you gotta do is crank your keys to level.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I have the same lift. I align great and also ride great. Its not maxed out so it rides good, my angles are also good. The LCA BJ isnt the best angle but it wont hurt anything.

Dont let these guys fool you, they think just cranking the piss out of it will be the best lift ever. Its ridiculous what some people suggest. Is it the best kit? No, but its also not as bad as these guys say.
You're supposed to cut the nubs/remove the alignment nubs and itll align.
If you even knew much about IFS on these trucks you would have known not to waste your money on this kit... And cranking isnt bad, its actually safer then hacking up your stock suspension just to make this kit work... Learn your facts before you post ignorant comments.... :nono:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would venture to say the first post is a fake,when i read posts like that you can just tell by the way its written its pure BS just to get guys goin on here because its a female

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didnt have luck with changing the keys to aftermarket...Id use the stock keys with the Rough Country diff drop, upper control arms and new shocks....and crank them bars..

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
i would venture to say the first post is a fake,when i read posts like that you can just tell by the way its written its pure BS just to get guys goin on here because its a female

I figure that as well. But I'm known to leave crazy long posts of info on any thread. I enjoy sharing knowledge when someone asks.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you even knew much about IFS on these trucks you would have known not to waste your money on this kit... And cranking isnt bad, its actually safer then hacking up your stock suspension just to make this kit work... Learn your facts before you post ignorant comments.... :nono:

Sorry where is your engineering major? I didnt "hack" anything. I only wanted this height, i also wanted it because cranking without UCAs to correct it limits down travel thus making it ride like crap. If you like your cranked to piss truck sitting on bumpstops then so be it. I do not like to bounce as i ride. Also how is your CV angle with that crank maxed? Because mine is almost flat.

Also, how is cranking to completely max out your stock suspension not "hack".

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Sorry where is your engineering major? I didnt "hack" anything. I only wanted this height, i also wanted it because cranking without UCAs to correct it limits down travel thus making it ride like crap. If you like your cranked to piss truck sitting on bumpstops then so be it. I do not like to bounce as i ride. Also how is your CV angle with that crank maxed? Because mine is almost flat.

Also, how is cranking to completely max out your stock suspension not "hack".

I may not have a degree but I am in engineering school. Where's your degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.