<-- this girl is desprate for advice! 2-3" Lift Kit on 95' K1500 4wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Would anyone in the room like to take a guess at why our truck have bumpstops? And what removing them can cause? It's not pretty.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Would anyone in the room like to take a guess at why our truck have bumpstops? And what removing them can cause? It's not pretty.

You know, I was talking to a local guy and he told me he ordered a 6" lift for his truck (which is already lifted 6".) He claimed he was gonna put 5" diff drop brackets ontop of 5" diff drop brackets. :crazy:

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
His angles won't be bad. He's decranked.

im somewhat cranked, i sit at 42 3/4" from the ground with a 2" BL. I didnt necessarily buy it for height/lift. Mainly bought it so it'll fit where i live and ride nicer than a crank. i.e. the UCAs for more down travel. To me, it has accomplished this as well as held up to abuse in Pismo.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I agree with the others...dump this kit and go to the 4 or 6" Either one will work since they are essentially the same kit. They relocate the entire front suspension downwards around 5" with the new brackets in the kit. So once the suspension is set up the truck will ride the same as it did stock..just sit higher.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so you got your lift from the 2" body lift.... lol.

either way im above where i was cranked before the kit, not a lot but enough. I dont like rake so it allowed me crank to have a little lean and then i put the body lift on. Like i said, i am happy with it and its held up to what i've put it through and i have good suspension travel.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
my truck sat around 39 stock. with minor crank to level. my angles were far more superior then what i had on my 6"

Status
Not open for further replies.