Thinking about Inline Tube? READ THIS FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i never had that much trouble with inline tube usually even on a busy day i walk in there ask fro something made and they do it and i get it within a half hour

Well when your standing in front of them it makes it hard for them to ignore you for days at a time.:evillol: I am not at all telling people not to use Inline Tube, I am just sharing my experience to hopefully save someone as much hassle as I had to deal with. I do realize as well that my truck is odd, obs 2000 ccsb c2500, and if it more common like a 1997 ecsb 4x4 it more than likely would have been a much smoother experience. But all that aside the product seemed top notch, it was the customer service that really disappointed me.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I've heard others mention Classic Tube, not sure of their reputation, so check them out first. There's another supplier I've seen posted recently but can't remember the name/find the post. :/

Richard

Classic Tube is local for me. They are pretty decent too.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah since OP's main issue is that Inline were hard to deal with after they -shipped- him the wrong parts I'd say that being local to Inline and getting good service isn't really a good comparison. Same thing with Classic; if they're good in person, that's great - hopefully they're good at shipping the right stuff or don't hard-time you if they ship wrong. :)

Richard

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
yea true i was under the impression he was local for a minute dont know why, but yea ive been told shipping can be hellacious at times but that stands for many places to an extent, they do however stand behind their work and their product is amazing overall. ill still go there as im only 10 minutes away but completely understand the OPs dillemma

one320fc

Reaction score
I ordered at set from a company of Ebay called finelinesinc. I havnt installed them yet but I can tell you so far I am very pleased. They shipped very quick and every line is well labeled on both ends and has protective caps over the threads. The whole pre bent non stainless set for my K1500 ECSB was only 145.00 shipped. Hope this helps with any looking for a option over inline tube!

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was about to order from InlineTube tonight, then I stumbled across this. I am going to give Fine Lines INC a shot and see what they can do for me. Transmission lines and four corner brake lines for my ecsb 4x4

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
So even with the info here, I've still not been able to find stock length 2 whl.dr. braided lines. 4x4 all day long, but nothing for my trucks. Anyone one have info?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just because a couple people had problems shouldn't stop people from buying from inline tube. They are an industry leader in automotive tubing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Just because a couple people had problems shouldn't stop people from buying from inline tube. They are an industry leader in automotive tubing

Are they paying you to say that?

Sent from my Nintendo 64

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. I've heard nothing but good things from that company from people I know who have used tbem