think i can still save it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGBLAZER

Reaction score
I dont have speakers to listen to exactly what your hearing but before you decide that the motor is junk crawl under there and listen to where the knock is exactly.. my father in law has a 97 that developed a knock and it sounded like the bottom end but after looking and listenin closer we discoverd the torque converter bolts had work loose a bit and the converter was moving on the flex plate.. just pulled the bolts one by one put loctite on them and reinstalled them.. problem fixed. just thought i would throw it out there!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i am planning on sellin them at somepoint but im not sure when i wanna buy some mirrors with the markers in the side
how much are you thinking you want for them?
I dont have speakers to listen to exactly what your hearing but before you decide that the motor is junk crawl under there and listen to where the knock is exactly.. my father in law has a 97 that developed a knock and it sounded like the bottom end but after looking and listenin closer we discoverd the torque converter bolts had work loose a bit and the converter was moving on the flex plate.. just pulled the bolts one by one put loctite on them and reinstalled them.. problem fixed. just thought i would throw it out there!

thats good advice i never woulda thought of that

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
how much are you thinking you want for them?

thats good advice i never woulda thought of that

not sure yet thought about listing them on craigslist for 250 and see where it goes alot of people have asked if i wanted to sell em... and yeah i gotta look at that