The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's certainly a different door panel treatment. I like it! Mostly because it is different. Someone was thinking when they designed that. The cool part is that they had the knowledge, experience, & the ability to pull it off! Very cool!
Any more pics of the rest of the interior? I'm always looking for ideas.
I would never do something exactly the same, but I could use that idea as an infuence. Who knows where that direction would lead? Lol!

onetongwa

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's certainly a different door panel treatment. I like it! Mostly because it is different. Someone was thinking when they designed that. The cool part is that they had the knowledge, experience, & the ability to pull it off! Very cool!
Any more pics of the rest of the interior? I'm always looking for ideas.
I would never do something exactly the same, but I could use that idea as an infuence. Who knows where that direction would lead? Lol!

Got pics of interior coming later.......

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
"dumb interior question":

to the guys that have smoothed painted dashes... on the center parts of the dash (both L-shaped parts and glove box door), these are covered in vinyl... did you just remove the vinyl and smooth/paint the plastic underneath? i can't imagine spraying automotive paint on vinyl..but i've seen some crazy **** before.

any advice is appreciated. i can take a pic of what i'm talking about later when i get home if needed.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
dont know if it was mentioned but how are the rear "cargo" panels attached on a yukon? i dont want to go ahead a start destroying stuff. are they just clipped on?