The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a couple. I want to switch all my lights in my cab to LEDs. I know I need 6 194's for the dash gauges. But what about the A/C controls, courteousy lights, dome light, and the map lights in my overhead console?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a couple. I want to switch all my lights in my cab to LEDs. I know I need 6 194's for the dash gauges. But what about the A/C controls, courteousy lights, dome light, and the map lights in my overhead console?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you have a '95-'98 since you're talking about the overhead console, but you might want to post your year to be sure you get accurate answers.

hefftone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1990 Silverado...
My seatbelts are sketchy, they just go in and out, and with a sharp tug they don't lock..... I've never heard of having to service a seatbelt, but this just does'nt seem right. From my experience a seatbelt should lock when the shoulder or lap belt is pulled sharply.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
1990 Silverado...
My seatbelts are sketchy, they just go in and out, and with a sharp tug they don't lock..... I've never heard of having to service a seatbelt, but this just does'nt seem right. From my experience a seatbelt should lock when the shoulder or lap belt is pulled sharply.

Mine in my 94 and my 98 have never locked, maybe something wears out inside, my wifes Rodeo you could pull the belt all the way out and then it clicked when it retracted and would lock where you needed it.

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Fiberglass?
There's a type of electronics glue that is clear, comes out of like a hypodermic needle.. melts the plastic back together.. I'd try that if you can find
some.

Wear eye protection if you use that glue, pretty sure it can blind you :x