The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Got a few for you GMT 400 pro's.
First, what would these have been for? They are located on the drivers side floor board under the gas pedal, in with the harness that supplies power to the seats.
You must be registered for see images attach
Those would be for lighting up the 4WD floor shifter if you had one.

Tikkimon

Reaction score
Those would be for lighting up the 4WD floor shifter if you had one.

That would make sense, thanks for the response.

I answered my own question about the pillar, I will adhere it back while I have it down this far.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the 40 part is on the driver side
This is a pic of my interior
You must be registered for see images attach
i like how you have those door speakers mounted...6.5"s? was it much work to trim the panel etc to make it fit? Tried that once in a Bronco II and it was a nightmare lol

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when i did mine a few weeks ago, i used my od circle cutter to make a clean hole, drilled my mounting screws, and put them in. two hardest parts were trimming the inner door structure (wound up using a metal cutting blade on my jigsaw), and getting the speakers positioned in the door panel where i was happy before cutting. also, you dont have power door stuff, have fun running the speaker wires.

michael

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah its funny this thing has power windows and locks....manual trans and i think ac lol no power windows tho...never thought of a 1 ton as being nice i guess

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the A/C vent on the left side of the glove box, and the one on the right side? This is for 95+ interiors. My handle to open/close the vents broke off on my right side vent, and I would like to replace it, but on LMC, the right side vent is like $20 more than the one on the left side, even though they look to be the same. Just curious what causes the big price difference.
Just my luck too.......I need the more expensive one. lol. :whymewhyme:

YoYo

Reaction score
Stupid question, but am I the only person with a FACTORY 1988-94 CD player?

if ur looking to put in an aftermarket cd player and u have the radio above the HAC and most likely a tape player on the dash under the two vents, u just have to buy a cd player install kit from best buy or online and take the tape player out and put the new deck in with the install kit but there is an amp above the gas pedal that the factory radio and tape player are hooked to, just take that whole system out and then just wire in the new radio.